Thursday, January 3, 2008

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

I saw you across a crowded room standing at the bar, we made eye contact, several times actually. I didnt have the guts to come over and talk to you or hold the look long enough to encourage you to come over and talk to me. I think maybe its because im at a place in my life right now where i dont think i know what i want. So cant involve anyone else until i sort my shit out.


If only it was at a different time in my life. Cos right now im shitting myself when it comes to meeting anybody new. Too much baggage at the moment that i cant be asked to bring into a new friendship.


But i know i wont be forgetting those beautiful hazel brown eyes anytime soon.


Who knows maybe your married with 2.5 children, or you're more f.u.k.e.d up than me, or with my luck you're just another bastard that i seem to have the uncanny ability to pick out of a crowd. Anyway its doesn't matter cause i'll probably never see you again.



Sigh!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! I practically walked into the singular most gorgeous man on the planet at a truck stop/gas station over the weekend. One fleeting gasp ... a glance into an amazing pair of eyes ... and then he was gone.

By the way ~ I can tell you are new around. Welcome. You should write more! :o)

candybox said...

Yeah im new. Trying to find my way around.
Thanks for the compliment

the antipop said...

you do like james blunt alright. dont beat yourself up over the cute stranger tho. concetrate on the perfect gentleman in the prev post. nice to hav u on blogger

candybox said...

@antipop Not looking to get involved with either at any level whatsoever.
Just enjoying the single life for now and the what ifs