Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GRUMPY OLD ME

As i get older i seem to be developing a lot of pet peeves

  • Don't call me just when you need a favour from me then ignore me the rest of the time. Thats why i screen your calls.
  • Did you know that when you're on a long distant call you actually dont need to shout for the other person to hear you.
  • If you dont like where your life is headed then bloody well try and do something about. Don't keep harping on about it. I care. Truly i do. Just not that much that i have to hear about it every time we talk.
  • When you use the bathroom please close the door. Just cause its only us girls doesn't mean i care to hear you and your bowel movements. GGGGRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!
  • If you know you're running late or can't make it call/text its polite to do so. But dont leave it till the eleventh hour that just pisses me off.
  • When we go to the pub the general rule is: i buy, you buy. Don't take the piss im not Bill Gates.
  • I know low cut jeans are sexy. But only if your pantie is sexy as well. Take a hint.
  • And please, please, please close your mouth when your eating. If i've told you once, i've told you a thousand times. Close your fucking mouth when eating and don't talk with your mouth full
  • He's just not that into you. Get that into your thick skull for fucks sake.
  • You're old enough to be my mother so start acting like it if you expect me to respect you.
  • When i say that im not that into politics, cars, etc i mean it so the more you keep going on about it the only thing you manage to do is make want to pull my teeth out (I'M BORED)

11 comments:

the antipop said...

hey,u r angry this mrng(?).but gal, u r right on.the one about running late and waiting for the 11th hr to get it touch just gets me murderous always

ps. WTF is ROTFLMAO?(as per comment on my blog)

Anonymous said...

[When we go to the pub the general rule is: i buy, you buy. Don't take the piss im not Bill Gates.]

I liked this one Candy

First time here... Saw your comment @ Sybella's

What's all the BEEF for?
or should i say Who?

Like your joint, will be back.

Anonymous said...

lol...i like this

candybox said...

@antipop roliing on the floor laughing my ass off

Mr.b2b thanks for dropping by. Was unfortunate to spend a few days in the company of a very negative person i guess it rubbed of on me

@neema cheers

Anonymous said...

Is that why u've been screening my calls....? I was calling to check on u!

Lollling at Bill Gates' bit.

The Black Mamba said...

This is some serious rant.

I'm not for screening calls. A firm no does it for me. That is why some people go through my missus when they are in need of a favour.

candybox said...

@ cheri you know i would never screen your call

@ ssemb I've no issue with a firm no, but some people just dont listen and i get tired of saying no so i just ignore them and eventually they give up

Anonymous said...

I am with you on everything.....

rethots said...

...and if i like you, i just do. Don't try to make me like you more, you can't.

candybox said...

@ rethots lol

Anonymous said...

in total agreement..sounds like me on a pissed off day