Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM

Friends!
As i'm sure you've noticed i've changed my layout. I think this one is much better than the previous one which looked cluttered and messy and the writing is much more legible now.

With time im sure i'll get bored with this one but not for a long while (i hope). Sometimes i tend to have the attention span of a housefly - that is one of my downfalls plus the tendency to speak before i think.

I'm sure i've been hurtful to some dear friends. There was no ill will intended, thank you for your continued patience and may God grant you continued patience to put up with me now and into infinity. For if you still want me for a friend after a few years then i'll be in your life for a long time to come. lol. I can see the grimace on your face. That's right i ain't going nowhere so deal with it. So brace yourself, buckle up and enjoy the ride because its bound to be a bit bumpy.

There'll be tears, laughter, the odd disagreement, children, lovers come and gone, heartbreaks, food (you cooking for me i.e), alcohol aplenty, that new joint we'll discover together, alot of eye candy, unsolicited advice (from me), bad hair days, good/bad fashion sense, etc.

The one thing i can say for sure is that i wont get bored with you lot even as i make new friends here. Hopefully they'll get to know me a little bit better with each passing day and i pass muster. Even when i may come across as abrupt, its coming from love. I promise.

I love you especially when it doesn't seem like it.

8 comments:

Tandra said...

sooo see myself in this one..lol..niiiice

Anonymous said...

I like this layout..simple and well organized..So..let the fun begin! :)

the antipop said...

i know ur type. i have a friend who's just like you. and i lover her. i may just fall in love here...
well, with your posts anyway

Anonymous said...

Oh!
cool!
this is kinda wierd in my direction of a "guy" thing Candy!
but i think i can relate!

Anonymous said...

lol...i like this new fresh layout...

the antipop said...

where art thou?

candybox said...

@tandra glad im not alone

@miss e thank you, but i thought the good times had already started (previous posts) - deluded me...lol

@antipop we're not easy to love are we? lol
I've been caught up in the daily grind of life, but normal services will resume asap

@mr b2b even us girls like to enjoy a good view

@neema thank you

SEO Services said...

hopeful information SEO Services-SEO services from ClickResponse-Expert business analysis, strategic planning & streamlined link building. competitive search engine optimization services drive qualified traffic.