Tuesday, April 22, 2008

to be or not

With fingers shaking in trepidation i have decided to pay a visit here.

Like a jealous mistress she has taken hold and won't let go. Everywhere i go she is lurking just round the corner. Watching my every move, every little nuance is interpreted to mean that my interest is waning. I had to sneak in here today. So i have to rush before im busted.

To be quite honest im not sure that i even want to be here anymore. Then maybe i would have to admit to myself that i have nothing to say. It is so much easier to blame it on my mojo or lack thereof.

14 comments:

Mwangi said...

Maybe the fact that you have nothing to say is something worth talking about.

Anonymous said...

Oh, u mean bloggers...

Sweetie, blogger loves unconditionally...even when u have nothing to write, u can just visit and drop a line or 2 and say that u're suffering from bloggers'/writers' block.

Nice to see u're ok... Sheesh, a whole month went past.

-Cheri

Tandra said...

tell her cheri!

Anonymous said...

very understandable!

Anonymous said...

Listen to Cheri

candybox said...

Mwangi don't even get me started on that one.

Cheri i hadn't even realised it was a month. Thanks for the unconditional love and right back at you all.

Tandra i hear you

Be silent im listening

Neema i so know you understand

Mo said...

OMG, you didn't blog for a month?! I had no idea that was even possible. I'd be getting the shakes after a week.

the antipop said...

only today i was wondering where you got to. so i get here and realise you bin in hiding!
gal, come out of that hole now, and write about watever. i expect daily updates from today on

Anonymous said...

at last I have not bounced.

Unknown said...

Mojo will be back atleast the hey is worthy telling us you ok.

Anonymous said...

SHE'S ALIVE!

Anonymous said...

My other twin...lack of mojo or not..nice to see u around

candybox said...

mo ma I didn't think so either, but i guess it had to happen at some point.

antipop I'm out of the hole i think.

3toc where? On a bouncy castle?

nakeel hi, how you doing?

bomseh definitely alive and kicking

val sasa other twin, i hope my mojo comes back.

KK said...

mo what?