Monday, February 25, 2008

GIVE ME STRENGTH

I think i'm joining antipop in her list of losers. This guy is introduced to my friend you know one of those things (maybe you guys might hit it off) kinda tricky sort of things. Anyways never got the nitty gritty of it cos quite honestly can't be bothered right now with anyone but myself.
Did that make sense? I hope so.

Sometime later jamaa supposedly saw a photo of me in her album and now wants to be introduced to me. But when my pal told me about him she conveniently forgot to mention the part about her liking him. This i find out later. I'm not a happy bunny.

By the time she decides that bit of information is crucial the guy has already asked for my number, but he's given my email as per my instructions. I don't give out my phone no. to anyone until you've passed my sanity test whether male/female. I'll blog about it soon.

Shortly thereafter he emails me with his phone no. so that i can call him, which i proceed to ignore and try and chat to him on line. He says he doesn't like that and i tell him i don't give out my no. willy nilly. Stupid guy then calls my pal call asking for my no. but she knows not to dare risk her life and limb. There'd be only one end result - her dead, me doing 10 to 20.
___________________________________________

A few months ago i ran into an ex from yonder years. Not someone i particularly cared to see again for as long as i lived and drew breath. Anyway my mother taught the importance of social etiquette, so i said hello and tried to make small talk which i abhor. Ex kept trying to reminisce, i tried to play dumb. When he realised i wasn't playing along (took him all of 20min stupid man) he decided he was going to apologise for past transgressions which i took as a sign of maturity. So for the first time i actually gave him a genuine smile, but lo and behold this was just to soften me up.

Then he said wanted us to go back to mine, for what, only the good Lord knows cos after that, all he got was a cold stare. The man is now married with kids and he knows i know this. I feel for her cos he hasn't changed almost 10yrs later.

I didn't put up with it then, so why would he think that i would now. With age comes wisdom. I wish i was a black belt - would have whooped his ass into next week.

11 comments:

Tandra said...

dont you just hate'em loses... now that guy (married one) wats his case???

ooo banange these booots!!

Ngare said...

Well SOME guys are just dumb!! This one is a perfect specimen who just spoils the name for all of us other good men!! He should be displayed in the National Museum of Kenya reading "Evolution gone Wrong!"
Nice blog!

Anonymous said...

i liked that part...
Her dead, me doping 10 to 20...

Killer line, oops excuse the PUN!

Will do the tagging thing next month Candy_Box_Neurosis!

@Ngare.
them chaps be spoiling our game!!
Lousy Muthaf******

Afrobabe said...

Go have a bath...u'll meet someone better...I think...lmao...ok ...some guys I just don't want to meet...unlike u i don't do small talk...

candybox said...

@tandra i will ask again what's banange? As for this loser, he's always had the IQ of a house plant so you can't really blame him.

@ngare ati "Evolution Gone Wrong" loooooooool. Will have to use that one soon. Thanks for stopping by hope to see you again.

@MrB2B next month is only a few days away.

@afrobabe huh have a bath - i'll have you know i don't have BO. I hate small talk, check my tag blog. I was conered this time and social etiquette demanded i make small talk. gggrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh.

Jayn Sean said...

hahahaha..lol..girl..Jaybabe was here and will surely be back! Held up.

Anonymous said...

I believe in destiny. And destiny says that everything is pre planned for u by a higher authority. Scratch that...a divine authority.

And this divine authority (GOD) wants wat's best for us. So he makes plans according to that thread.

Smile and wait!

candybox said...

@jaybabe welcome back

@buttercookie I think you lost me at destiny. Wait for what exactly? A Man? Nuh sweetie i ain't waiting, he's waiting for me.

Anonymous said...

Ok Candy
i did the tagging along thingie
Drop my Mr.B2B's for the realest drama!!

Unknown said...

I have finally found your home.

Anonymous said...

yeah guys can be so full of bull... but there are some out there who are just the knights in shining armour... so there is always hope.